With our new Chimaera Software Development Kit (SDK) we offer an image processing framework with a set of tools for Software Development. The framework is designed for rapid prototyping as well as Product Development.
With our Chimaera SDK Networks can be designed using Visual Programming. Networks can be connections of algorithms for Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions or image processing solutions for image enhancement such as noise removal or contrast enhancement.
- Backend computation (server)
- GUI frontend support (application components)
- Hardware abstraction for flexible execution models (scalability)
Developed for medical image processing
Single Processing tasks or fully customized wokrstation components
Simplifies testing and maintenance
for image segmentation, image registration, and image processing tasks
- Multi-Platform support (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Multi-Threaded Execution Model
- Hardware Backend Support (CPU, Cuda, OpenGL)
- Automatic Memory Management
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Visualization Modules
- Customizable GUI Appearance (Qt)
- Scripting Interface (Python)
- Extensive Code and GUI Testing
- Advanced Visualization (MPR, VRT)
- Workflow Design
- Workstation Customizing
- Prototyping Support
- Cost Effective Scalability
- Flexible Hardware Configuration
The Developer License for the Chimaera SDK contains a set of tools that help developers design application workflows, identify performance bottlenecks or even develop their own extensions or plugins to the existing components. The extensions and plugins may either be written in C++ or in Python or a combination of both.
Visual Programming Editor
Scripting Engine (Python)
Plugin API (C++)
The Visual Programming Editor is a tool for the developer that shows a live-view on the processing parts of the Chimaera Application SDK. It can be used to design new processing or visualization components or debug existing solutions.
- Edit/Inspect process network
- Parameter changes are easy and updated live
- Intermediate results can be inspected live
- Great for debugging, analysis and parameter adaption