HistoDigital (HiD) is an application that enables you to create a digital 3-D reconstruction of the anatomical tissue structures from the datasets of your histological slide images. In the spatial reconstruction of your data with HiD, we attach particular importance to the anatomically accurate reconstruction of the original tissues through the iterative application of special algorithms in order to enable a powerful analysis an interpretation of the structures.
3D reconstruction enables powerful analysis and interpretation of the structures.
we attach particular importance to the anatomically accurate reconstruction of the original tissues through the iterative application
due to light microscopy
Digitally reconstructed tissue can be accessed from all sides
Specific areas can be analyzed in detail
- Assisted sorting and alignment
- Correction of staining variances
- Rigid and non-Rigid slice alignment
- 3-D Volumetric reconstruction
Possible Applications where Digital Radiology could be used for are:
- Access tissue from all sides
- Exemption from anatomical structures (segmentation),
- Visualize topographical sitation
- 3-D tissue analysis
- Digital Pathology
- The user interface gives you quick and clear access to all functionalities of the program.
- Different display options for your image data,
- Only a few mouse clicks to a successful and qualitatively unrivaled 3D reconstruction
In this example a 3-D reconstruction has been done on histological slides from a fetal kidney dataset.The right images show transversal and sagittal view of the 3-D volumetric reconstructed kidney.
The image on the left shows the 3-D reconstruction of a paraffin embedded pig lacrimal gland (grey) along with a segmentation of seven excretory lacrimal ducts (different colors)