Our Innovation Services
Chimaera creates innovative and customized solutions in image processing for your research project. Using the latest AI and machine learning technologies, we enable you to automate measuring and cover all steps of data curation for large data volumes. Being your external IT partner, we offer individually arranged solutions beyond standard answers.
We take care of technical details - you can focus on your research!
- Research & development
- Clinical and preclinical research
- Medical technology
- Cutting-edge machine learning and AI technologies
- Automated quantitative analysis of image data
- Data management and curation
- Consulting, hands-on training and knowledge transfer
- Own top level experts at Chimaera
- Project specific team support
- Transparent solutions following good scientific practice
- Professional workflows based on proven tools, established processes and longterm experience
Fields of Expertise
Based on more than 15 years of academic and industrial development, we provide experience in the following areas:
- Feasibility studies for new innovations and customer requests (Denoising, Motion correction, e.g.)
- Automation of time-consuming manual work steps through AI
- Manufacturing parts for medical implants
- Non destructive testing
- Spatial localization of markers and instruments
- Extraction of image information for CAD planing
- Research tasks based on various imaging technologies
- Clinical modalities (X-Ray, CT, MRI, PET, SPECT, Hybrids, Ultrasound)
- Dental imaging (DVT)
- Optical imaging (OCT, Endoscopy)
- Industrial and microscopic images
From Feasibility to Realization
The most important element for innovation is the transformation of a concrete idea into a viable solution. Depending on the focus of the topic, we can flexibly scale an innovation project together with the customer between feasibility analysis and concrete implementation.
Tools for Innovators
Innovation needs creativity and creative people need good tools to implement it. That's why we at Chimaera have developed our own tools specifically for our fields of activity:
Roadmap to Productization
Integrating new innovative solutions into existing products can be very time-consuming - but it doesn't have to be!
Based on the latest container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) and the possibility to configure processing dynamically at runtime, we can show how new components can be integrated into existing systems with much less effort.
This leads to significantly reduced development cycles and thus a faster transition in innovation from idea to productization.